Sunday, April 6, 2008

Is this the day?

So we thought today was going to be "the day" I woke up with contractions. They weren't very strong but they were constant so we went for a walk and they got stronger. I decided to take a shower witch slowed them down some so we walk some more. The contractions were coming about 6 min apart and lasting almost a min. We were getting very excited, I decided to lay down and Ben rubbed my feet. My contractions a now died down and are now only coming every 15 to 20 min, and lasting about 1 min. So maybe tonight, or maybe in 3 more weeks!!! Oh well I can't be pregnant forever.....RIGHT!!!

3 comments:

The Stouts said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait for that!!!

Amy said...

Megan, we're thinking of you today now that your water has broke! Let us know how things are going!

ldsfamofak said...

Megan you are almost done! I am so happy for you and Ben. You will be a great family!
Love

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!