Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I tag......

I am : the cabbage patch!
I think: about silly things
I know: that my redeemer lives!
I want: to go to boondocks.
I have: a beautiful baby
I dislike: stupid people
I miss: everyone in Alaska
I fear: losing Ben
I feel: happy
I hear: the fan
I smell: not much
I crave: Apollo burger
I cry: when I am tired
I usually: clean my house in the morning
I search: the internet
I wonder: how many babies I will have
I regret: not finishing massage school
I love: my little family
I care: about everyone
I always: snuggle with my hubby at night
I worry: about Ben's school
I am not: good at spelling
I remember: my wedding.
I believe: in fairies
I sing: disney songs
I don't always: eat well
I argue : with my husband (sometimes)
I write: e-mails
I win: no count king
I lose: fights with my husband
I wish: we could go to disneyland!
I listen: to music
I can usually be found: shopping!
I am scared: of mice and spiders
I need: money!
I forget: to get paid back
I am happy: that we are an eternal family
I tag: you!

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!