Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pics of Thomas standing!




Okay I still can't get over how big my baby is getting! I love it but am sad that he is no longer my little baby. So time start trying again! LOL! Elizabeth and I are both hoping to be giant pregnant this summer. I have a feeling that she will be spending quite a bit of time at my house sitting under the swamp cooler. I know I will. So Ben's mom went home today. I know that Thomas will miss her. Well I should be trying to get my baby to go to sleep. Bye.

4 comments:

Amy said...

He is SO big! The twins I played with on our flight to Atlanta were 7 months old and I thought of Thomas. Love you.

Tammy Smith said...

What a cutie! He looks just like you guys!

Love you

Tammy

AKGrandma said...

Megan believe me he is still a baby. Enjoy him as much as you can and let him be a baby. Before you know it he'll be able to tell you no and he wants to do things himself! He looks very proud of himself.

love Mom

ldsfamofak said...

I can't beleive how big he is!
Soon he will be walking then watch out.
Love Becky

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!