Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He is almost a year.

I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is a almost a year and I can't believe how fast it went. Thomas and Milo are becoming such good friends. They will sit and laugh at eachother and they giggle and giggle.

Thomas looks more and more like his daddy everyday!

He has started saying words his favorite are dog, ball, and YEAH! (with clapping. and everyone has to clap with him!)


He loves music and will stop everything and listen to it. He loves when Ben pulls out his guttier.

Thomas' buba hat. How cute is he!


Things finale are looking like they are coming together. Ben will be attending BYU this fall, and has gotten 2 great jobs! One is part time on the days he doesn't go to school, he installs custom closets, he gets a truck witch is great because that means I get a car yeah! He also got a job at the hospital in the NICU. He is way excited! He will be working there 5 pm to 1:30 am Monday thru Friday. Witch sucks for me but hopefully we can get ahead of some of our bills. Thomas' birthday is April 8 we are way excited and you are all invited to his party!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Megan! I'm SO excited! I've been reading www.thepioneerwoman.com and she is AWESOME! She does all kind of stuff. But she does photography and she has SUPER tutorials on her website for aperature {sp?} and shutter speed and then photoshop hints and helps! YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!!! I totally want your camera right now! I just want to start working with "A" and "S"! Let me know what you think!!!


Okay... now that that is out of the way...

Thomas is so incredibly adorable! I can't believe he's a year old already!!!!

I'm so glad you posted pictures. The boys love to look at them!!!

Amy said...

Left an award for you on my blog! I love you.

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!