Monday, May 18, 2009

Did I want this?

Alright so remember a few months ago when I was all sad that I wasn't pregnant yet? Well now I am and I am not loving it. I ended up in the hospital on Saturday because I was really dehydrated and found out I have a UTI. So After some IV fluids and some intervenes meds for my nausea. Not that it worked I am current;y on my 5 day of not keeping ANYTHING down and so my midwife changed my meds again and said if I can't start keeping things down then I will have to start going in a few times a week so that I can stay hydrated! I am trying to sip liquids so that doesn't happen. But on a happy note we did hear the babies heartbeat! I love hearing the whooshing of it. It just helps me remember that I am going through all of this for a really good reason!

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!