Wednesday, July 8, 2009

an update.

So life moves on ever so slowly when your pregnant. It has been wonderful having Kimber around helping out and just around as a friend. We still have 2 weeks until we find out what we are having. I can hardly wait! Thomas is getting so big and learning new words every day. But the nights are tougher. I hate them my mind can't rest. I can't sleep and with Ben at work all night long it doesn't help. Well after talking to my Midwife about my options we decided to try a dog. Yes a dog to help with my crazy anxiety. I don't want to take pills but I have to start sleeping, and after thinking about it I did so much better with my racing mind when we had Paris. So after talking my my landlord about our situation and getting a doctors note we get to find the right dog for us. We want a smaller dog not so small that Thomas could harm it in anyway but not as big as a lab. (Ben was sad) It has to be hypoallergenic so that all my sisters with allergies can still come stay without worry, and I want something smart, no offense to dumb dogs but we want it to be well mannered and good with kids. I am starting to like the idea of a mini schnauzer. But we still have a lot of time to decide seeing as we don't have the money to invest in a dog right now even at the pound they want $172! I almost fell over. Hopefully before Kimber leaves us we will have one with us. I just would really love to get in some sleep before this baby gets here! Only 20 more weeks to go! Holy cow maybe time doesn't go by so slow!

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!