Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My son.

This is my son.

I love him more then anything. But lately this little one has been a BIG handful. I keep hoping that he doesn't feel well or he is teething again. But in reality I think it might have to do more with getting a little sister. I know he doesn't understand what is going on but I think he "knows" something is happening. We have been getting ready for weeks now but as mommy gets more uncomfortable the more irritable she gets and poor Thomas just doesn't get it. He has been up most nights crying for dad he doesn't want anything to do with me. I just hope that once the baby comes things will settle and he will love me again. Ben took this picture this afternoon. We were trying to get out the door and when Ben called Thomas to come get his shoes on he didn't more, well then we saw why, in all our craziness he had fallen asleep on the bouncer. My poor little love!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Poor little lamb! He is so precious:) Good luck with labor and delivery cousin-♥

Amanda Bush said...

your son is an angel!!! we had so much fun with him last night. We would love to have him more often. Anytime!!!! He loves playing with the boys and he was VERY well behaved. Even w/o a bink or bottle!!!

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!