Tuesday, June 1, 2010

#28 to #35

We went camping this weekend! It was so dang fun. We went with the Mckimmey's, the Stout's, and Kimber Sue. Here are a few of my favorite moments from our trip.

#28
My baby is 6 months old (in 4 days) and she is just more cute every day!
Photobucket

#29
Singing camp songs.
Photobucket

#30
The men "cutting" wood.
Photobucket

#31
Thomas is a boy and there is no doubt! He loved playing in the dirt!
Photobucket

#32
Thomas and Miles loved to play outside.
Photobucket

#33
Me and my baby.
Photobucket

#34
Big boy Thomas!
Photobucket

#35
This is Adelaide's new smile. It is so dang funny. She will be crying and I will go to get her and she will make this face. I just LOVE it.
Photobucket

3 comments:

ldsfamofak said...

what fun we had! Great pics

Unknown said...

love the picts!! so gonna miss all of you!!!

Dolly said...

Love the cute babies in your camping post! I'm almost ready to step out into the real world and venture out...I'll be calling soon:)

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!