Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time just keeps going.

Well things have been crazy here. Ben is doing well in his classes and is working a few days a week for Brady. We are all waiting for baby Milo who Dr. Scott promises that he will be here with in the week! I am busy with Thomas who is going to start crawling any day now, I am also working a few hours a week coaching level 1 gymnastics witch has been really fun and gets me moving, Amanda, Elizabeth and I are going to be doing craft fairs this holiday season selling baby stuff like binky clips, neckless, vinyl lettering, blankies, ect. It has been fun doing alot of this stuff. And can you believe that Thomas is 6 month today! I can't! He has grown so fast. 

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!