Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What road is the the USA on?

I can't believe what is being said on the debate! I am having a really hard time watching Obama laugh and smile like McCain is a some old man that is losing his mind! Here is one of the many problems of the world, Obama wants to raise taxes on all small businesses! The USA needs small businesses. This is one of the reasons that we are losing jobs. And could he please answer a question straight! McCain answers the question and Obama doesn't! I am having a hard time watching it!  

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally agree! Can you believe that people actually support this guy? CRAZYYYYYY!!!

Are you feeling better???

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!