Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day. Yesterday Elizabeth and I got together to make presents for our hubby's. We made chocolate covered strawberries, YUMMY! Chocolate covered oreos, and candy bar cards. It was fun and Ben has never had a candy bar card before. So points for me. Then last night Elizabeth and Allen watched Thomas and Ben and I went out on a date night. It was nice to get out without Thomas and considering I can count on one hand how many times we have left him with a babysitter it was time. Well I hope the rest of you are having a great day!

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!