Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pay it Forward.

Pay It Forward


The rules (as laid out by someone many, many posts ago):


The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something handmade... by me... for you. I am not sure what I am going to do but I am going to have fun figuring it out!


There is no guarantee on my timeliness. Rules say it has to be mailed within the year. No problem.


I know you were waiting for it... and here is the catch. After you've been chosen as a recipient of my offerings... you get to offer a similar post on your own blog.


Fun right? So leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Megan... Leslie add this

"Okay, I realized that not everyone who reads this blog has a blog of their own, so I decided to add a rule. If you do not have a blog where you could post Pay It Forward, then just do 5 random acts of kindness. With each act, plate of cookies, or little crafty thing, add a note suggesting that they do the same thing for five people. That way the spirit of the idea carries forward!"

To her pay it forward post (under another post titled "Another Rule". This might come in handy for you too.

The Stouts said...

Are you going to make me something?

Amy said...

What about me?

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!