Friday, February 6, 2009

Home again home again

So Elizabeth and I are home! Yeah. Not that we didn't love our time in Seattle, but it is nice to be home. Todd was able to get on to flight wednesday night so we hit the road around 8 am. The roads were clear witch made things so much better but still it was a long drive. We didn't get home until after 3 am. What a drive. I would just like to say here what a wonderful husband I have! Ben has been so great about me being gone but was ready for me to be home. He was really afraid that Thomas was not going to remember him when we finally did get home. Well when we got home last night Ben was sleeping but Thomas was ready to be UP when I took Thomas in to see Ben you should have seen Thomas' face! He climbed out of my arms and into Ben's without any hesitation. He was sooo excited to see his daddy! And Ben being the great husband and daddy he is stayed up with Thomas so mommy could get some sleep. Then went to work at 8 am and it still not home and it is after 9 pm. I am so lucky to have him. Abigail looked so good when we left. She is now at Ronald Mcdonald house with her mom and dad. And can I just say that RMH is a great organization! I am glad that we were able to stay there and help Tammy. I will post pics as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait for the pictures! Get going on those already! I'm glad your trip to Seattle went well and that you guys are safe. Love you!

Amanda Bush said...

Im so glad you were able to go be wiht Tammy, but I am excited to have you back!! We've missed you guys. Can't wait to see the baby's!!!

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!