Sunday, May 16, 2010

1000 mom/wife moments!

I am excited to start this with a few of my sisters and sisters BFF Kim. (Who I love BTW).

#1 Being home. Disneyland was fun and we had so much fun. But as Ben carried my baby boy up the stairs to our home he woke up and looked at me saying "wook mommy home!" I love our home.

#2 My son that talks in full sentences that I can understand. I love talking to him and knowing that he understands me and I can understand him. well most of the time.

#3 My beautiful daughter Adelaide. Did you know she is starting to sit up? I can hardly believe she is almost 6 months old. How did that happen?

#4 My wonderful and doting husband. Did you know that I am spoiled? Rotten even. My husband loves me! My sisters comment on it regularly. (I think they are jealous!) Ben would go to the ends of the earth for me and I would do the same for him. He is my eternal companion. I love him and he loves me I am one lucky girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, I am so happy you are doing this with us! I can't believe that Thomas is talking in sentances and that your baby is sitting up. I look forward to reading all your moments.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am adding your blog to my side bar. If you would rather not have it listed let me know and I will take it off.

Amy said...

Welcome home! Jake's been asking me all week how your trip was going! I'd have to say... I DON"T KNOW!! :) I hope it was awesome. BTW, I need you to go back to Costco and see if they still have those shoes but in the next size for B. She's got too chubbly of feet to fit in the ones we got.

And I'm excited to read about your 1000 moments!! It's going to be a LOT of fun this year recording the moments!!

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!