Monday, May 17, 2010

Home again home again,

Well we are home again, I have most of our stuff put away from our trip, and so we were getting ready to go, we got the kids ready, walked out to the car, and........someone broke out our window!!!!! Are you kidding me with this!? Our insurance is dealing with it and Ben went to pick up the rental car. And luckily nothing was stolen. I had my wallet, and camera in the car and they are still there! Thank goodness! So I just thought I would add this as

#5 Being able to have car insurance that takes care of the "bad things", and a husband take makes sure we pay our bills!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

*Freaky* Once, when I was going to see Sher (in her neighborhood)-someone shot out my van window... as I was driving along:( I was so happy to have insurance also that day.

Amy said...

Glad all your stuff is safe! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I should be able to talk tomorrow!

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!