Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#17-#23

Today Ben had a doctors appointment to remove a marble size mass out of his belly. The surgeon gave Ben the choice between the hospital with anesthesia, or in office with valum and a local. My husband being the man he is and not wanting to miss anymore work opted for in the office!

So Auntie Becky was all lined up to watch Thomas and Adelaide. When we arrived at the Mckimmey's things were a little on the ceiling. As I sat in Becky's living room watching or more feeling the stress build I suggested that Ray get a blessing. The room took a breath and everyone agreed that that was what was needed. As I listened to my husbands calm voice I felt such strength in it. I love to hear him give blessings. I love knowing that he is worthy of his priesthood. I have great faith in blessings and know that they work. I love the gospel. It gives me so much comfort everyday.

When he was done. Ben and I leaving our babies in the capable hands of my sisters drove the 30 mins to the doctors office. Once there it only took 30 mins to cut out the mass. I held my husbands hand threw it keeping my eyes on his to make sure I didn't catch and of the actual procedure. Witch his surgeon kept trying to show me! After they stitched him up they had us wait a few mins before leaving. But he has been fine. And he is currently at work.


So in short it has been a crazy day but I still found #17 - #23

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!