Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home.


We had a good day. We didn't end up in Az, but we did go to Zion National Park. It was a little cold but was really pretty.

We went and saw Jaunita's grave. (did I spell it right Amy?) I was glad to be able to stop by, and get a pic of Thomas there.

There was lots of deer.

We also were able to stop and see the Dino tracks in St. George. We are now home and I am trying to get back into the Christmas spirit. I really should get up and get all the stuff put away but I think I will wait until tomorrow. Well I am glad to be back.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Megan! I'm so glad you guys got to go to Juanita's grave. I have tears in my eyes. The boys loved looking at the pictures.

Thank you so much. I wish we could visit more often. I'm glad you got to go.

Thank you.

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!