Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What the heck!

So my life is crazy right now. We are trying to get ready for Ben's mom to come (she comes next week and we are really excited) bit it seems like things just keep going wrong. Monday I lost my wallet! Well actually I think it was stolen at Wal-mart. Then Tuesday morning Ben walked into our walk in closet and it is full of water! So we called the landlord and they sent the repairman over and he said he fixed and well he was here he fixed the shower and range that we had all ready called about. He left us with the giant and load floor fan blowing and said he would be back in a few days to put in new pad and it should be fine. Well we woke up this morning and the water had reached the bedroom so we pulled all our stuff into the front room and Ben left for school when he go home we called the repairman he came back and has now said now it should be fixed. Well I hope so. On a happier note Ben got his final for his 7 habits class and it is an A! I am so proud of him!

No comments:

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!