Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa!




So Elizabeth, Ben, Thomas, Milo, and I went to see Santa today. Thomas has always really liked men with beards so I thought he would do well with Santa. Well not so! He was fine until I put him on Santa's lap and then he cried, and cried. Poor Thomas. But we did get a good pic of him and Milo with Santa, once we put Milo with Thomas he calmed down for a minute. It was so cute.

On another note Thomas has started to crawl! It is the funniest thing. He started last night and is really fast. No more things being left on the ground. Oh that reminds me I have to get cabinet locks.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so adorable!!!! That little lip reminds me of Jacob when he is little!

Amanda Bush said...

SO CUTE!!!! Love it. You need to Bring Thomas up so we can see him crawl. The kids will love that.

Dolly said...

Absolutely precious!!! Reminds me of my boys visiting Santa-long ago!

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!