Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sick!



Well we are currently under quarinty here in our house! Poor Thomas has been sick for 2 weeks! We took him to the doctor last Sunday and the doctors said he was fine and just had a cold. So when he got sicker and started throwing up yesterday we took him back. He has raging ear infections in both ears and a stomach bug. So now I am sick and Ben is coming down with it.
But can someone please explain why men believe that the worse a medicine taste the better it is?
I mean really I know that I could take the gel caps and be just as good, but my husband insists on buying the crap that tastes like warm urine! YUCK! I hate being sick!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry your sick! Hope you guys feel better soon.

6mo

6mo

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

7 weeks.

7 weeks.

6 weeks

6 weeks

4 weeks old

4 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old
Thomas and Bumkin

2 days old

2 days old
Thomas with Bumkin.

Blessing.

Blessing.
What more do you want I was up all night!